FREE PRIZE DRAW
Terms and Conditions
1. The ‘WIN A MONTHLY SMOKED GOODIE BOX SUBSCRIPTION’ promotion is only open to UK residents excluding employees and their immediate families of The Chesil Smokery, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. Only one entry per household will be allowed into the prize draw.
3. No purchase necessary. Internet access is required.
4. Main Prize: 6 Taster Boxes delivered at a rate of one per month for a maximum of 6 months to any UK household address. The winner can choose from one of the following: the meaty box, the fishy box or the mixed box.
5. Runners Up Prizes: There are no runners up prizes.
6. The draw will take place on the 31st July and the main prize must be taken between 1st August 2013 and 31st January 2014.
7. No cash alternative is available.
8. The prizes are not available in conjunction with any other offer.
9. The prize is not transferable.
10. The winners will be selected in a random draw conducted by the managing director of The Chesil Smokery on the closing date of the promotion.
11. The winner will be contacted within 7 days of the draw. In the event that the winner has not responded within 14 days of notification then the promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize to a reserve winner.
12. The main winners’ name and county will be posted online at www.chesilsmokery.co.uk within 28 days of the draw being made.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal value if, due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, the stated prizes are no longer available.
14. The monthly Taster box will be delivered at the beginning of every month.
15. Please allow 28 days for delivery of the first prize.
16. By entering, entrants agree that if they win, they may be required to participate in reasonable publicity arranged by The Promoter or its agencies.
17. By entering the promotion entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
18. The Promoter or its agencies accept no responsibility for any loss, injury or damage suffered through acceptance of the prize.
19. The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
20. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Bulk, third party or entries made online using methods such as a macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed and all such entries will be disqualified. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering or to have tampered with the operation of the promotion or the The Chesil Smokery website, or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions.
21. To the full extent permitted by law the Promoter will not accept liability for any loss, damage, injury or death arising from this promotion beyond its reasonable control.The Promoter is The Chesil Smokery Ltd, The Old Laundry, Sea Road North, Bridport, Dorset DT6 3BD.
If you subscribe to our marvellous box scheme, we’ll give you the chance to send a FREE pressie to a friend. When you receive your first goodie box, you’ll find a voucher inside with the value and a code on it. Simply pop along to our website, place an order like you normally would and at the checkout, type in your friend’s address and the voucher code. Bob’s your uncle, a very chuffed friend.
Box schemes are paid by monthly direct debit and we’ll email you a reminder before we send your goodies out, which will give you the chance to ring Mark on 01308 456 306 to adjust your order, should you need to. The bigger the box, the better the value, as the size of your discount depends on the total price of your basket.
Our cancellation policy is simple, we can't imagine why you'd every want to, but just give Mark a call 01308 456 306. Please note that you’re signing up to a minimum of three months and we can’t accept cancellations unless your reasons for cancelling are within our standard terms and conditions.